Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bed Rest is NO Fun!!! (and some other recent stuff...)

The beginning of Fall is my VERY, VERY favorite time of the year! I love it!!! The beautiful colors in the trees, the perfectly cool mornings, the fair, football games... I know missing all this is a very small price to pay for the health of these sweet babies...Please remind me of that when I start feeling too sorry for myself. :)
My sweet husband has been taking lots of pictures lately for me of things I haven't been able to go to. Makes me kind of feel like I was there :) ...

One of my MOST favorite little guys just turned two!!! This was a very special day--his first birthday party at home!!!! YEAH!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Evan!!!!



Jason's partners from work threw us a beautiful dinner party/baby shower... I hated that I couldn't be there. Jason said everything was so nice and the food was terrific!!!Stephen Bryant, Brian Averett, Jason, Matt Word, Jacob Ray, Melanie Bryant, Dayna (soon-to-be) Word, Tynia Russell, Heather Ray


Miss Avery turned 3!! Check out those beautiful blonde curls!! Everyone celebrated with a big party at Pump it Up! This was Jackson's first time there. Jason said it was pretty funny...Said he was a little bit overwhelmed by all the noise and the big kids, but (in TRUE Ozier fashion) he had NO problem downing the pizza, cheetos, and birthday cake..he he...



Speaking of "Ozier tradition"... I promise I did not pose him for this picture. He sat in this chair with the football all by himself to watch the game with Daddy... Like Father, Like Son :)


This is Jackson on his first day of Mother's Morning Out....When it was time to leave that morning, I handed him his "froggy" lunchbox. He hooked it over his arm (like a purse), and headed out the door...Like he knew exactly where he was going. It was so funny! I had to catch up to him to take a picture!! :)



I knew I was getting really uncomfortable, but I didn't realize just how big I had gotten until I saw this picture...These babies are GROWING!! 28.5 weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is still a little belly to me! You look great!
How adorable is Jackson?! I love seeing him on his way to school- so serious! :)
Miss you!
Anna

Amanda said...

I think soon we could probably have a pity party together :) Fall is my favorite season too...and Christmas - which I am starting to realize that I may have 3 children by that time - WOW! I am praying for you!! Oh, and Jackson is in Eli's MMO class!!

Renee Guest said...

girl - you look awesome. are you are doing great!!!!! You will have so many NEW FALL SEASONS to enjoy with you complete family when those baby boys get here. Hang in there!! Everyone moment of discomfort and bordem will be worth it. YOU WILL NEVER be able to rest this much again in your whole life. You are doing AWESOME!

the Sandbergs said...

Jackson is too cute! I love those pictures! I hope you are doing well!! Hang in there!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

You look great! Love the pics of Jack Jack going to MMO. So sweet! Maybe he can come over one day soon for a playdate with Kanon.

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!! 32 weeks!!! Praise the Lord!!!