Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Halloween (Muahahahaha)!!!

I am sooo late with this, but I had to post some pics of our Scruffy Puppy!! Jackson was SO adorable! His costume had a button on the paw that barked when you pushed it!! He LOVED it--said "Puppy, Puppy, Puppy!!" all night long!! :)At first Jackson was giving the obligatory "taint too" (thank you) when someone gave him a treat. Then, after he figured out what was going on, and what these wonderful people were putting in his candy bucket, he started giving kisses...Lots of kisses!! :) Grandad drove us around our block while we all three sat on the tailgate of our car (I was still on bedrest at the time...). I walked Jackson to this one door...I promise...couldn't let Daddy have ALL the fun! Scruffy puppies LOVE chocolate chip cookies!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the birth of your 2 boys...they are precious! I can't wait to see more pics. If you need anything please call me:)

Renee Guest said...

how precious!!!! what a cute, cute costume!!!!