Friday, September 28, 2007

Update...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. These babies are keeping us really busy these days...Long story, short--we were put on bedrest for preterm labor a few weeks ago, and after a couple of SUPER FUN hospital trips :) , we are safely at home under strict orders not to get out of bed unless necessary. Since our computer is upstairs, I only get to "waddle" up here every once in a while to check emails and stuff...BUT the twins are doing GREAT!!! Both weighing about 2 lbs each. We just have to keep their lil' booties in my belly a little while longer... I am almost 28 weeks, which is a BIG milestone we have been eagerly anticipating. Now, when Will and John Wesley decide to make an appearance, they will most likely have to stay at the hospital for a while, but they will eventually come home with us just fine...YEAH!!!!

Jackson is adjusting to going to Mimi and Grandad's everyday so Momma can stay in the bed. I think that part is much harder on me than on him. We want to say thank you (thank you, thank you...) SO much to all of our family and friends that have prayed for us, called, written, brought food, and just been there for us during this time. We are truly blessed by having each of you in our lives. You know who you are...We love you dearly...

I promise to post pictures as soon as I can...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You have been on my heart and in my mind EVERY day! I wish that there was more that I could do, but I have been praying for you and those boys!! I hope they stay in there as long as they can!!

The Benson Bunch said...

I have been meaning to catch up on how you and the babies were doing! I am so sorry you are on bedrest. I can sorta (but not really) relate. I tore my calf muscle on Friday (28th) and can't walk...and I have to wobble upstairs to get to the computer too!!! :( My injury is nothing compared to being on bedrest though. I will be praying for you and the babies to stay nice and healthy. Keep us updated when possible!

Renee Guest said...

Hey girl. you are doing great!! You just rest and let these babies grow. Remember they are HIS and he will take care of John Wesley and Will. I pray that you have peace during this rest. love - Renee