Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Toddlers Galore!!

Okay, so, these pictures are a little old, but I have been meaning to post them cause they are sooooo cute!!! Several weeks ago, two of Jackson's best buddies came over to play and eat supper with us for a parent's night out...It really helped Jason and I get an idea of what it is going to be like with three toddlers running around! We had sooo much fun!!!
Dinnertime!!!Yummmmy Matthew! French Fries! This little guy can EAT!! He ate 3 chicken nuggets, a plate of french fries, some fruit, and 2 whole pieces of pizza! His little belly was sticking out because he was so full!! :) Sweet Miss Puckett !! Feisty Miss Puckett!! "Don't mess with me boys! I've got a spatula and I'm not afraid to use it!!" :) Mattie was not too fond of bath time, but he looked awfully cute in that alligator towel! :)
Three diapered booties in P.J.s!! Is there anything cuter!?!Matthew and the race car! He was making car sounds all night! Vrrrooom!!"Oh, I was sleeping so well Daddy!!" That's okay baby girl! We all have bed-head after a good nap! Couldn't you just eat her up!?!

3 comments:

U Silly Pickle said...

I love it all!! The pictures are way too cute for words!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

so cute! And I love your house. makes me want paint all of my cabinets.

the Sandbergs said...

looks like fun!!! your little man is really growing!! is he gonna be ready for 2 additions?? :)