Friday, August 24, 2007

23 Weeks and Counting...

Good news from our doctor's appointment yesterday!!! The twins are a little over a pound each and very active!! (In case anyone is wondering why I always comment on their size...it's because of the type of twins they are. The doctors are really watching out for this thing called TTTS. Basically, it means that one baby is getting more fluid than the other from the placenta. It causes one baby to get really big and the other to get really small. It is a very scary thing to happen...So, we are doing sonograms every two weeks to monitor their growth.) BUT, so far, these babies, have looked WONDERFUL! No sign AT ALL of anything scary like that...Thank you Lord!!
Speaking of scary, yesterday the doctor (remember, not our usual doctor--she is home with her new little blessing), pointed out to us that there is a very real possibility that we will have these babies in the next 8-10 weeks! AHHHHHHH! That little tidbit of information sent Jason and I into a panic! I mean, we knew it in the back of our minds, I guess, but to hear her say it....PHEW!!! We have things to do--walls to paint, cars to buy, and much, much more!!!! So, this weekend, we are getting busy! :)
We have also FINALLY decided on names--both after their grandfathers.... Baby A - William Charles "Will" - He was "mid-yawn" in this picture ;)Baby B - "John Wesley".
Will was trying to be a camera hog in this picture...
You can see his face in the background--on the left :)

4 comments:

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

So precious! I can't believe that they could be here that soon! how exciting! Yall are definately in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if you need any help(Steven is a great painter-hahah!)

Amanda said...

Oh my!! You better get busy!! I am SO glad that the boys are doing so well!! And I love their names!! I hope that YOU are feeling good!!

Renee Guest said...

Oh my goodness - I am praying everyday for all of you. I want to have lunch -can you do it this week? I will call you.

Anonymous said...

Such sweet sonogram pics...I love the one where one is sucking his thumb. you may not remember me I met you at Angel and Greg's house while swimming one day and at Brogan's birthday party.