Friday, August 10, 2007

Babies, Babydolls, Bellies & Bowling

We had another doctor's appointment today, and the twins are doing great!! Weighing in at a hefty 11 ounces each and FULL of energy!! :) Our regular (and wonderful, might I add) doctor, Missy McMinn just had a healthy, little bouncing baby boy of her own....Yeah for the McMinn Family!! So, today, we met with the doctor who will be taking care of us while she is out. I was just a little nervous, but she seems great. Here are some of the pics from the sonogram...
Both Babies --This one is a little hard to make out, but they are face to face with their hands together. On the screen, it looked like they were cuddling in there! It was sooo sweet!!

Then right back to being boys... :) This is Baby B with Baby A's foot in his his face!

Baby A sucking his thumb. He did this the WHOLE time we were doing the scan (about 30 minutes!!). It was sooooo cute!!


A couple of people have suggested that we get two babydolls to help Jackson get used to the idea of having babies around. I thought it was a great idea, but Jason is not too thrilled about his son having babydolls. :) This is Jackson "loving his babies." He's gonna be a great big brother!!



Gettin to be a Big Momma!! :) 21 Week Belly


Girl's Night Out!!! Kim got us all these great bowling socks!! I didn't get to bowl. So, I'm not wearing mine, but I will totally rock these things after the babies get here! :) Aren't they all such beautiful girls!?!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Y'all look like you had fun!! Yeah, i heard about getting baby dolls for Eli...it should be interesting!! I am glad that everything is going good!! And yes, I AM exhausted...most of the time :)

Renee Guest said...

soo fun! Cute idea kim!! I'm sure that nobody was looking at all of the cute girls in the socks. I'm sure you did not draw attention to yourselves. so cute!

The Benson Bunch said...

Awe...I think that is a great idea about the dolls (Charlie would be the SAME way though about Zane!)

That big belly is looking good on your little body! :)

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

Love your blog! My mom was so happy to see what a sonogram of twins looks likes. They didn't have them 30 years ago with me and kirk :) Hope yall are doing well! Lets get together soon!