Friday, February 8, 2008

Jackson's First Haircut

After much ridicule from friends and family, we finally decided to take Jackson for his first haircut. Mimi was on hand to help out, but Momma and Jack still both cried. After all was said and done, Jackson's hair looks much better--no more frizzy mullet. :) Lyle Klepplid has been doing my hair for 10 years. He is wonderful and very patient. So, I knew he would be great with Jackson...Jack was not as confident as I was though... :) He was not too sure about him...Tadaa!!

2 comments:

Renee Guest said...

Lyle used to do my hair too!! Way to go Jackson! you did great!!!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

Sweet! Maybe i need to take Kanon to him. He goes crazy when we get his cut. I am thinking about just letting him have a mullet forever :0) i can't handle the tears!