Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And Yet Another Quick Update... :)

Surely you can tell (since I have not posted in so long) that we were SO BLESSED to be able to bring our sweet boys home!! Will and John Wesley came home with us on December 5th, and let me just say...life is CRAZYYYY with three baby boys!!! Oh, but I am certainly NOT complaining! I cannot begin to express just how thankful we are that they are home with us (and healthy!!!). Here are just a couple of quick pictures of homecoming day....
Jackson is doing so well. He gets a little upset about sharing "Mama" and "Dadee," especially when there is not a lap for him, but he LOVES "his babies." He gives them kisses and hugs, and even shares his beloved "night, night" (his blankie) with them. Such a sweet big brother already!!! Can you tell who is who??? If so, you get the prize...cause even we have trouble sometimes. I (literally) prayed for a birthmark, and God gave us one thankfully. Will has a "strawberry" on his back. Helps us out in a pinch... :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it!!! I am so glad that you had a little time to post more pictures! Thanks for the encouragement..I need it!! I worry about not being able to tell mine apart eventhough they are fraternal :) Maybe we will get a birthmark too!!

the Sandbergs said...

they are SO sweet! you'll have to give us lots of advice!! happy new year!!

The Benson Bunch said...

I am surprised you were able to even get some pictures up!

I think about you sometimes and just wonder how busy you must be. You are a good momma and I bet those boys love every minute with you! :)

Renee Guest said...

they are gorgeous. that is going to be so awesome to see them grow into their own little personalities. that is truly amazing!! All of the boys are adorable. you are a lucky lady to have 4 boys that will be taking care of you. you will always be the queen!!