Monday, July 16, 2007

Rainy Days...

After a full week of rain, the sun peeked out long enough for us to get outside on Friday for some fun. Jackson and his friend, Conner, weren't too interested in playing in the pool, but they did have a blast LOOKING FOR BUGS!!! I was beside myself! Oh man, what am I going to do with three boys?!?
There is a little, dead beetle on this leaf. They were AMAZED!


Jackson has been getting cold at night (also because of the cooler temps). So, I pulled out some winter PJs for him the other night. I thought, "there is nothing cuter than babies in these little footed pajamas."



















He kept saying, "Mama, thoos!! Mama, thoos!!" He had seen Daddy outside grilling and wanted his thoos (shoes) so he could go out too. This is what he brought me to put on him...

So, I changed my mind...Babies in footed pajamas with froggy rain boots is the cutest thing in the world. :) Hope everyone had a great "rainy" weekend!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay, i have heard about you and heard about you from SO many people at Pinelake :) I am SO excited to find that you have a blog! We are the other family that have an almost 1 1/2 year old and are expecting twins in February. Jackson is adorable! Hopefully we will get to meet in person soon! My blog is www.amandawright1212.blogspot.com