Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boy Oh Boy!!

Jason and I were thrilled (but shocked) to find out that we have been blessed with two more sweet little boys! Some of you know that I was CONVINCED these babies were girls. Well, I was WRONG! I am soooo excited for Jackson too! Two little brothers to play with and love! Here's a couple of neat pictures from the sonogram...

Baby B with Baby A's sweet little foot (see it? on the left...)!!

Baby A's legs stretched WAY out (on the right) with Baby B's right arm (left). I wish I could say they got those long legs from me, but I have to give that one to their Daddy--and yes, you can tell he is a boy in this picture!! He He!

Baby A lounging in there. :) (sorry it's crooked)


After Church last Sunday.... My sweet baby. I love the "one sock up and one sock down" action! :)

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

That is such a miracle. How can you see that and not believe in God. That is amazing!!