Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack-Jack!!!

Our big boy is two, and he will tell you so! "I twooooo!" It has been a really big year for our Jack-Jack. He has grown SO much!!

Good morning Birthday Boy!! The first thing he said when we walked in his room was "kace?!" (also known as cake)... He knew his birthday was here and that means birthday cake! Ha! I always wonder what little ones dream about, and I bet "kace" filled his dreams that night! :) We celebrated the whole day long. We took him for his traditional Saturday morning breakfast.. "do dos" (doughnuts) and "juice" (chocolate milk). Then we gave him one of his birthday presents.......He really likes it, but it is too small for him... Just means he gets a new gift, and we'll save this for Will and John Wesley.

We all met at Sal & Mookie's for pizza, cake and more presents... Mimi, Grandad and Uncle Terry kept the babies happy so we could pay extra attention to Jack on his big day. Yummmmy Pizza!!Jackson loved the cake I made him! I was proud. I tried to combine his two favorite things: cake and m&ms...He loved it! He wanted to eat the m&ms off of everyone's piece. :) This serious look on his face kills me...looks like, "don't even think about touching my "kace"." :)

2 comments:

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

so sweet! i hate we missed his party. kanon is still sick. i hate not leaving my house. hopefully, he will be better soon, and we can come by to bring jackson's gift!

Renee Guest said...

How cute! happy Birthday Jack ( a little late)
Terry looks like a natural holding that little baby!!