Saturday, June 23, 2007

Twins Are Doing Grrreat!!

I have been watching WAY too much Discovery Channel lately about Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome. So, by the time Jason got home on Friday (he's been out of town), I had myself completely convinced that something was wrong with the babies. I know--I am a hysterical, hormonal Momma. Anyway, the good news is--Kim & Shane, some great friends of ours, relieved my worries by doing a scan and checking on the twins for us today. They are doing perfectly!! They have grown, have strong heartbeats, and were happily kicking each other in the head! :) SERIOUSLY! 'Baby B' 'Baby A' 'Baby A' Kicking 'Baby B'
And...'Baby B' Kicking 'Baby A' Back :)

14 Week Belly - (Julie, I thought you'd never ask) ; )

Oh, and by the way, I promised Jason...No more Discovery Channel or TLC about twins until these two get here!! :)

2 comments:

The Benson Bunch said...

Yep...just what I thought...perfect little body with a bump! :)

Now...you have to show us the progression each month!

Ozier Family said...

I WISH!! but feel free to keep those comments coming ;)

love, BIG MOMMA